Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, February 1, 2009

January 31, 2009

Since I've been stuck in the house, I've been working on a hybrid address book.  I finished it today but I'm not completely happy with it.  It's okay but didn't look quite like I thought it would.

 

January 30,2009

Since the ice storm, we've not ventured out much.  Rick has taken Katie for a walk a time or two, but I don't walk on ice.  When they came in today, Rick took off his gloves and laid them down to take the leash and harness off Katie.  She stole one of them and he chased her all over the house to keep her from chewing it up.  She loves to be chased!!  She's poised - ready to run if he gets too close!

 

January 29, 2009

I had a surprise arrive in the mail today.  My good friend Liz from San Antonio sent Katie a new Xmas stocking.  It's absolutely darling but Wow is Katie going to get lots of presents in order to fill it!!!  It's approximately 28 inches tall and 16 inches wide!  That's a big stocking!!  Katie is licking her chops in anticipation of next Xmas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment