Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, February 23, 2009

 

February 18, 2009

We recycle some.  The dog shelter asks for pop cans and newspapers to recycle to help support the shelter. We've got  ours bagged and ready to take.

 

February 17, 2009

It must be my week to gripe!  Now I can't find my favorite pop in the stores anymore.  I contacted Dr. Pepper and they said the local bottler must have decided against carrying it which is their choice.  So I have to find a new pop to drink.

 

 

February 16, 2009

We ran up to the new mall.  Most of the big stores moved from the indoor mall to this little strip mall.  It's the place to go for shopping in this area now.  I really don't like it.  Instead of being indoors and walking from store to store, you have to move your car and are in all kinds of weather. 

 

February 15, 2009

As we were out and about I noticed that gas had gone up this week.  Are prices on the rise again?

0 comments:

Post a Comment