Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, February 15, 2009

February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!! We're not really great on celebrating holidays but I did manage to get Rick a couple of cards and a small box of candy while I was out this week.  His sweet tooth is just as bad if not worse than mine!! Since I told him no candy, he got me a card a a little stuffed bear!!  Of course we did dinner at the Mexican restaurant but that's a Tuesday and Saturday ritual here.

 

February 13, 2009

I've been having real trouble finding a nice fitting bra.  I've been trying to get to Pittsburgh for over two months to go to Nordstrom's and get fitted.  ( Of course, it has to be in Pittsburgh through the downtown area)

I don't want to try navigating Pittsburgh traffic when the roads are bad but today was perfect.  Here's a photo of the downtown area as we headed home.  Right after I snapped this we got into the traffic snafu and it took about 30 minutes to move a mile!

 

February 12, 2009

I went out yesterday to buy some colored crochet thread and also got Katie a new toy.  She has stopped playing with it.  I can't get anything done because she keeps wanting to play.  It's a goose and it honks instead of squeaking.  She loves it!

 

February 11, 2009

Weather is absolutely beautiful today.  My photo today is Rick outside talking to one of his friends.  You know how guys just whip in the driveway and talk for an hour and never get out of the truck!

February 10, 2009

Since I decided to do some crocheting of course I had to look at things on the web.  A couple of really cute pattern books caught my eye that I just had to have.  They came in the mail today.  I love the Holiday Table Toppers.  It has the cutest holiday ones in it.  Too late for Valentine's Day I'll have to start on St. Patrick's Day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment