Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, February 6, 2009

February 4, 2009

I was really frustrated this morning.  Of course I was working on taxes.  The site was slow and I couldn't find what I was looking for.  Thank goodness this was just a trial run to give me an idea of whether we were paying, breaking even, or getting a refund this year.  So far it looks like we might get a tiny refund - I'm keeping my fingers crossed because not everything has arrived yet.

 

February 3, 2009

I'm watching alot more TV than I used to.  Of course I have more time now.  But that creates a problems - most of my snacking is done while I'm watching TV. I need  something to occupy my hands.  The light in the winter is too dim for me to cross stitch anymore but I can crochet.  I pulled out some of my mother-in-laws old doilies and am remaking them just to have something to do.  Maybe I can quit snacking so much - I really need to lose lots of weight.

 

February 2, 2009

I had Kristy  of  Critter Craft make several Katie pins for me.  These are made of polymer clay and just beautiful.  Here's my Valentine pins:

 

 

 

February 1, 2009

Here's a lovely photo of Katie laying in the sunshine watching the birds outside. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment