Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

January 28, 2009

The ice storm arrived during the night.  Thank goodness I don't work anymore and have to venture out in it.  I took this from the covered part of our back porch.  I'm not walking on that stuff!

 

 

January 27, 2009

We got a few inches of snow today and are expecting an ice storm tomorrow.  I got something too - a migraine of course.  I hate to take these but can't live without them.

 

 

January 26, 2009

Since our house is so old, we have old fashioned closets.  They aren't even wide enough to hang clothes sideways so we use our closets for other things.  I love to read but have alot of trouble getting rid of a book after I read it.  I want to keep most of them.  So Rick made me book shelves out of one closet.

 

January 25, 2009

Katie has this thing about putting her ball in our shoes and then trying to get it back out.  I can never quite capture her doing it.

 

January 24, 2009

The Weeds & Wildflower challenge this week is to take a self-portrait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment