Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, February 9, 2009

February 9, 2009

Today is sort of sad day.  It was two years ago today that I lost Molly my first cocker spaniel.  She was ill and died while we were on a cruise to Mexico.  I still miss her.  Katie is a doll and much more affectionate but Molly was so sweet and such a delightful dog.  This is a page I did when I lost her showing her life.

 

February 8, 2009

Beautiful day!  We got in the car and went for a lovely drive just to get out.  Here's a photo of the Ohio River taken from on top of one of our many ridges.

February 7, 2009

We went to the mall today.  We stopped by Alltel and renewed our contract for another two years and got new phones.  Mine is red and Rick's is blue.

February 6, 2009

My tennis shoes and ipod - I need to do a lot more of this!!! Of course it's one of my most dreaded things to do but I'm trying to make sure I do at least thirty minutes a day on the treadmill.  It should be at least an hour but I can't seem to make myself do that!

February 5, 2009

Wabbit tracks!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We have a rabbit living under our deck out back.  We don't see it because Katie is constantly after it. The only sign you see are the tracks in the snow and it's droppings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment