Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Week 18 Photos

I got some different photos this week. I can't believe it's the first of May already.  The year seems to be flying by.

 

Saturday, May 2, 2009

I watched two male cardinals chase each other for a long time in the back yard.  I was only able to get a photo of one of them.

 

Friday, May 1, 2009

Ran over the the mall to pick up some things and came across some friends at Sam's Club.  Tom and Kim have been friends for a long time.  They spend the winters in Florida and have only been back for a few weeks.

 

Thursday, April 30, 2009

The last day of April. How different things are this year from last.  Last year I was spending most of my time in Chillicothe staying at Rob's house and spending the days with Mom at the nursing home.  This year Rick and I have to hunt for something to do at times.  We went for drive this afternoon just to get out and came across these darlings.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We have a pair of morning doves hanging around the yard.  They are probably the ones who left the egg last week.  I'd love to see the nest but I have no idea where it would be. 

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

We were supposed to take all three grandkids to Cheyanne's soccer game but it was pouring rain.  I went to Susan's to stay with the kids while she and Mike went out.  I got a photo of Luna their cat.  She's a beautiful cat but she hides most of the time.

 

Monday, April 27, 2009

Soccer season has started.  We went to watch Sarah play.  This is her second year.

 

 

Sunday, April 26, 2009

As we were out and about I noticed the gas prices had gone up again.  Of course, it's summer!  I wonder how high they will go this year.  I think it will be interesting to track how they rise.  Most of the stations here charge the same price.  I think they have regular meetings about what to charge!

0 comments:

Post a Comment