Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, April 26, 2009

April 26, 2009

Week 17 Photos

I’m running late with my photos and layouts this week.  I’m trying to use the laptop and it’s a different look than my desktop.  Also since I sit in the living room, I’m watching the tv more and doing less scrapping so it takes more time!!!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

My pond plants are starting to bloom.  The lillies have started putting out leaves and the other plants small flowers.

Friday, April 24, 2009

The one tulip that I have finally bloomed!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I couldn’t resist this cute picture of Katie resting her chin on Rick’s foot.  She’s wanting something but we can’t figure out what!

 

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I found a bird egg in the back yard this morning.  After checking the internet I am assuming it’s a Morning Dove’s egg.

 

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

We’ve been having some rain.  This morning I got up just in time the see the sunrise – at least what you can see of it from the back porch.  A crow landed on one of the telephone poles giving me a nice silhouette.

 

Monday April 20, 2009

The ornamental crab apple tree we keep in a pot on the back porch has bloomed.

 

Sunday April 19, 2009

We went to visit Jerald (my previous employer) and his wife Pam.  I snapped this photo of Pam holding Stretch, one of their dogs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment