Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Week 22 photos

Another week and more photos.  Nothing too exciting –don’t know if that’s good or bad!  I took lots of photos.  I don’t know if I can fit them all on my layout this week and I don’t want to expand it to three pages.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Today was Sarah’s last soccer game and also “fun day” for the kids who played on the team.  I went to the ball field for Sarah’s game.  After her game, they combined the teams into age groups to play against each other.  After the games they had food and drink for the kids.  I brought Sarah and Cheyanne home with me to spend the night.  Here are a few photos.  Nick wasn’t there.  He had hockey practice in Pittsburgh.

Sarah on the deck at my house.

 

 

Friday, May 29, 2009

Katie likes to take her balls and push them under the couch.  After she amuses herself trying to retrieve them, she’ll bark or growl for us to get them for her.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I finally started weeding out my 2007 and 2008 files.  When I was done there was a big pile of shredding to do.  Rick helped me with it.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I realized I hadn’t photographed any Katie pins lately.  This is one of the spring ones I wear.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Rick clipped some of the peonies from the yard and brought them inside.

Monday, May 25,2009

Memorial Day.  Rick came home last night and we decided to have a small cookout on the deck.  It was a beautiful day.

A rare photo of me and Katie.

 

Katie in her Memorial Day finery which she hates.  I didn’t make her where it long – maybe twenty minutes or so!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Rick went 4 – wheeling around Summersville, WV this weekend with Jerald and he took this photo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment