Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Photos for week 20

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Gas prices are on the rise again.  I may regret trying to keep track of rising prices in my 365 book.  I may end up with a book full of photos of gas prices.

Friday, May 15, 2009

I saw this  license plate in the Walmart parking lot.  I thought it was really cute!!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

A photo of Cheyanne during her soccer game.  This is the first game of hers that we’ve been to this season. 

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My daylilies in the backyard bloomed this week. 

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

We attended Sarah’s soccer game again on Tuesday night.  You’ll probably see a lot of soccer photos this season.  This one is of part of Sarah’s team lining up to shake hands with the other team at the end of the game.

 

Monday, May 11, 2009

The Fosteria glass plant was located in Moundsville in 1891 until it’s closing in 1986.  They’ve been working on tearing the plant down for the last year or so.  I thought I’d take a photo of the old plant before it’s gone for good.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Susan and I went for a Mother’s Day brunch at the hospital where she works on Saturday.  It was beautifully decorated and the food was great.  They gave each of the mother’s a plant and a reed fragrance diffuser.  It was a really nice outing.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment