Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pictures for week 19

Saturday, May 9, 2009

We have strawberry plants all along the outside of the fence on one side. Rick loves strawberries so one year I bought some plants to put in a barrel for him. I bought all June bearing plants. Of course they quickly outgrew the barrel and are now planted outside the fence. During the month of June we have strawberry shortcake every day. This year will probably be no different judging by the number of flowers on the plants.

0

Friday, May 8, 2009

Cheyanne visited with us while Susan and Sarah were at the soccer game. Of course, the picture has been edited. I’m brushing up on my photo editing skills. I smoothed out her skin and brightened her eyes.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

More flowers from the back yard. I have not idea what they are just that they’re pretty. They could even be weeds for all I know. If so, someone please let me know!!!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A view of Katie’s paws. She usually is spread out so you can’t get all four of them in the same photo. Since she was just groomed yesterday and Beth trimmed most of the hair away, they look about one-third of their regular size.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Katie went to the groomers again today. She goes every five weeks. She really needs to go about every four but she hates it so much. Beth, her groomer, does a fantastic job. I caught this as they were coming from the back room. Of course, Katie is pulling for all she is worth to get out of there.

Monday, May 4, 2009

My azalea bush came out in full bloom this week. It’s twenty years old and doesn’t grow any larger but gets more blooms every year. you’ll notice the color matches the shutters on the front of my house!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Susan called Saturday night and said the grandkids wanted Rick to take them fishing. That in itself is unusual so he was thrilled to take them. They spent most of the afternoon fishing. Sarah got bored quickly but Cheyanne and Nick caught about 20 fish between them.

Cheyanne’s big fish

Nick

Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment