Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Week 43 Photos

 

I’m really hard up for photos this week.  The desktop still freezes and has to be rebooted all the time.  The tech decided it was my internet connection and Comcast decided it was my computer, so I’m back to trying to fix it myself.  Since we’re into Halloween stuff I took some photos of my Halloween things.

Sunday, October 18

Here’s my Halloween Katie pin that I had made.  I wish I was this talented.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Here’s my Halloween pin that I made when I still had Molly.  I just can’t get the hang of it.  I made several but they broke so this is the last one I have.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

This project didn’t turn out too bad.  I painted and sanded the letters and then did the clay.  I wish this had been my idea but it’s from a clay instruction booklet.  But it’s cute! I downloaded Adobe’s free beta for Lightroom 3 and played with a preset.  The photo turned out nice but it took the pink color from the ghost’s cheeks.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

This was my cocker witch statue.  I didn’t do so great on this one! I got the ideal for this one and the next one from an Ebay listing. 

Thursday, October 22, 2009

This is best one I’ve ever done.  I even managed to duplicate it once.  I’ve tried a dozen times since then to make another really good dog sculpture but failed.   I’ve tried to do Katie’s coloring and thrown the results in the trash can.  I guess this is my crowning clay  achievement. 

Friday, October 23, 2009

I did a witch from one of the instruction booklets but she didn’t turn out like I wanted either.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

The last thing I made in clay were some pins.  I made three of these each slightly different.  I think this is the last time I did anything with the clay although I’ve been thinking about going down and playing again.

See what happens when I can’t find interesting to photograph.  Maybe next time I’ll photo all my cocker statues!

0 comments:

Post a Comment