Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Week 42 Photos

October 11 – 17

I’m really behind again!  I’ve been messing with my desktop computer for two weeks now.  It kept freezing and restarting.  I reformatted the hard drive twice and started fresh but it still kept freezing up.   After the first week, I took it to a tech because I couldn’t figure it out.  He tweaked it a bit and it froze first thing when I got it back.  I messed with it a few more days, deleted some things, tweaked some things, and it’s been running okay for three days now.  Maybe it’s fixed but it’s been driving me crazy.  So now I can post a few photos.  I only have one week ready but hopefully the others soon.

I didn’t take a photo every day but some days took lots.

Took this Sunday, October 11 while Rick and I were riding around.  Our fall this year is extremely colorful but it’s been raining so very few photos.

 

Monday, October 12 – No photo but Cheyanne broke her little finger playing goalie in her soccer game.  I felt so bad for her.

 

Tuesday, October 13

I was feeling sick but we did manage to get to some of Sarah’s last soccer game of the season.  She’s improved alot this year and she can really kick that ball! Here she’s playing the goalie position.

 

Wednesday, October 13

My favorite model!

 

Thursday, October 14

Another photo I took while we were riding around.  I thought this was cute.

Saturday, October 15

No Friday photo – I’m really slacking and this is getting hard! Lots of photos for Saturday. These aren’t the greatest it was early and very gloomy. My cameras don’t take great low light photos.

The kids last cross country race was today.  There was also a fun race for adults.   Of course, the temperature is dropping and it was really cold – around 35 to 37 degrees.  Rick and I wore our winter coats.

Susan ran in the adult race which was 3.2 miles.  She did it in about 34 minutes which was really good.  Cheyanne finished 44 in her race and Nick finished 43 in his.  The real kicker was they had to cross a stream.  Susan had to cross four  times and the kids twice.  We took photos at the shallow crossing.  The one we didn’t know about was the deep one – it was up to Susan and Cheyanne’s chest and poor Nick had to swim across.  Remember the temp is about 37 and this was first thing in the morning after a cold night.  That water was freezing.  We got cold just standing around watching the races.

Susan’s start – she was on pink shorts.

 

Coming by us the first time

Crossing the shallow water

The finish line – notice the water line on her shirt – the dark is wet.

Cheyanne’s start

 

Here is her first water crossing – some of the kids fell face first!

Coming into the finish line

Now Nick’s – the start photos weren’t too good so here’s the water shot

Starting the hill climb

Coming to the finish

Standing in line to get his place

I haven’t even downloaded the past two week yet so it may be a while before I post them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment