Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Week 45 Photos

Gas prices here went up so here’s another photo for the record.  It’s amazing how much lower prices are in different parts of the country.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Monday, November 2, 2009

Picture of the cattails in the pond.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Since it’s been so nice, we’ve been sitting outside.  I took some more photos of the birds.  I didn’t notice this until I downloaded the photos on the computer and took a closer look.  This was cool – look at it closely.  I call it mirror image.  It looks like a reflection but it is actually two birds – one on each side of the apple.  I had to really lighten the photo for you to see the second bird.

 

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Our living room furniture is starting to look a little shabby and old, especially the chairs.  The couch has some spots I can’t seem to get out and the covers are starting to wear.  So I went to look for a new couch and chairs.  This is the old stuff.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

I found something yesterday so Rick went with me today to make sure he likes it too.  I didn’t get the original couch because the arms were sloped downward which were uncomfortable and I didn’t notice.  We settled for this couch in a different fabric.  I like the fabric it had on it, but it’s not suitable for a dog like Katie.  She has really big muddy feet! So we ordered the couch and chair in another fabric.  We also got a new recliner.  It won’t be delivered until sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

This is the style of the couch:

This is the fabric we decided on.  I hope we like it when it gets here!

 

Of course the colors are still close to what we had, but unless I change the whole downstairs, I’m sort of locked into those colors.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Still having major computer problems.  I feel like I’ve been living in this chair the past few weeks trying to find the problem.  My desktop computer station!  Yes, I have all those stuffed animals on my desk – I was deprived as a child!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Katie doing her thing to keep the yard clear of the birds.  She takes her job very seriously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment