Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Week 44 Photos

Sunday, October 25, 2009

This is an older photo I took of the prison.  This is 3 photos blended into one. I also did an effect called the Orton effect.  It makes it look really spooky.  The prison was closed several years ago and now it has tours, hosts the training for law enforcement officers, and is a haunted house for the month of October.  I did go down and take new photos but they’ve done some remodeling and I couldn’t get good shots.  I really had to reduce it to get it on the blog but I hope you can see it.

Monday, October 26, 2009

The wheels on the camper looked awful so Rick ordered new wheel covers for it.  They arrived today. 

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Today’s photo is Rick putting the wheels on the camper.  I played with this photo in Adobe Lightroom 3 beta. 

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

We had dinner with another old friend we had lost touch with.  We all get busy with our lives and sometimes just don’t keep in touch as much as we should.  This is our good friend Billie Jo.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Today is Sarah’s eight birthday.  They’ve all been pretty sick so she had just gone back to school Wednesday.

Blowing out the candle!

Friday, October 30, 2009

I took a photo of an dried up sunflower head.  Since starting this project which is supposed to improve your photography, I tend to just take photos to get my picture of the day.  I really don’t think it’s improved my photography but made it worse.  I don’t experiment like I used to do.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!! Today is Susan & Mike’s 15th wedding anniversary. Wow, that makes me feel old.  It’s also the first time in years we haven’t been home to give out candy.  Our good friend Tim is 60 today so we went to his birthday party.  Since I only get between 10 & 20 kids for Halloween, they probably won’t even notice.

Here’s Tim with Father Time and the Grim Reaper.  What guests to show up at your party!

0 comments:

Post a Comment