Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Week 46 – November 8 - 14

I’m still having trouble finding things to take a halfway interesting photo. But I do have photos this week.

We put pumpkins on the steps for fall.  It’s almost time to throw them away so I ran out to take a photo.  We also had ferns on the steps this year too.  These are a best looking ferns we’ve ever had.

Susan and the kids came down for a while Monday night.  I snapped a photo of Sarah.  She’s at the age now where it’s hard to get a decent photo.

The weather has just been beautiful.  I saw this woodpecker on the lamp post out back.

 

Seeing this fellow gave me an idea.  He was a couple of years old when I got Molly in 1997.  His name is Boo and he lives across the street with a couple of large dogs.  He was never afraid of Molly and they played together for years.  I thought he had died but he’s still going.  He’s around 17 or 18 years old now.  He was jet black when he was younger.

Since I took a photo of Boo, I’ll have to photograph the other cats I see as I walk around the block.  This one lives just down the street.  Katie would like to get close but this one doesn’t like dogs at all.  She did pose very nicely for me.

I’ve been seeing this one for several months.  It stays under my porch and deck alot.  I can’t find out who it belongs too.  It may be a stray but it looks like someone has been feeding it.  It’s pretty small and young.  It’s really beautiful and even though I’m not really a cat person, I would take it in if Rick wouldn’t string me up.  I’m sure it most belong to someone.  I saw it for the first time the day I found the baby bunny which was in July.

Nick played a home hockey game on Saturday for the Wheeling Nailer’s kids team, so we went and I took some photos.  He’s grown alot this year.

So now I’m caught up on the photos but still behind on layouts.  Maybe I can keep caught up now!  But no promises.

0 comments:

Post a Comment