Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Week 26 Photos

Wow half the year has gone already.  Sometimes it seems like it flew and then others seem so slow.   I have lots of photos this week.  We are trying to stay more active and get out more instead of being house hermits.  I think we went somewhere every day this week which is unusual for us!!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Jerald (my ex-boss) and his wife wanted us to go "tracking" with them.  They took the top off their tracker and we visited the back roads around fish creek.  Some people live there year round and some just have camps.  The places I took photos of were just camps.

First we crossed this old bridge that I wasn't sure wouldn't collapse when we crossed it.

 

 

Then we stopped at one of the downtown store owner's camp and I took a photo of his beaver!!

 

Then we headed up and over one of the ridges and found this abandoned building

 

Next we passed this cute little cabin!

 

Last we visited one of the local doctor's hunting camps.

He gave us a weather report and let us use one of the outhouses!!

 

Lastly a photo of Jerald and Rick by the tracker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment