Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Week 23 Photos

Saturday, June 6, 2009

I got up this morning and the pump in the pond wasn't running.  I thought maybe it was just clogged but Rick said it's worn out.  He had to go buy a new one and put it in the pond.  He also got a new filter to go with it.  I don't envy him climbing in that cold pond water.  It's also not the cleanest around.  I used to climb in it the first few years and move the lilies around but not anymore.  We have filters and even a uv light to try and keep the water clear but to no avail.

 

 

Friday, June 5, 2009

I've been waiting for the new JD Robb book.  I love Nora Roberts but especially the Death series she writes under JD Robb.  I also picked up a Lisa Gardner book.  Mom and I used to buy different books and then trade them.  I really miss being able to do that.  Just miss Mom period, but we always spent a lot of time talking about the books we had read.  Every time I pick up a book I think about her.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

My pond lilies are starting to bloom.

 

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I had to make a visit to the family doctor for various reasons.  I'm going to have to make a return visit for my shoulder (can just barely raise my arm above my head), and back (pinched nerve) I think.  I've been going to the same doctor for over 20 years now so his staff  are old friends! Holly (one in front) cried with me when I lost Molly, my first cocker.  She's an animal lover too!

 

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Doesn't seem like it should be June already.  Time just flies by sometimes.  This is a photo of the clematis in the yard.  Of course it rained and was very windy the next day and all the flowers are now gone.  It was very pretty while it lasted.

Monday, June 1, 2009

This was Cheyanne's last soccer game.  They played the St. Clairsville team.  They have never beaten these girls.  The St. C. field is larger than our field which puts them at a disadvantage to start.  Cheyanne's team put forth lots of effort but just couldn't win.  You can see it in their faces.  A big letdown for the end of the season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment