Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, June 22, 2009

Week 25 Photos

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Here we are on the trail again.  This time with the bikes.  I couldn’t go more than a  couple of miles.  It will take some work to get back to going the whole five miles.

Friday, June 19, 2009

This is about all you see of Katie these days.  She’s constantly hunting for bunnies!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rick bought me a new bicycle.  This one has 21 speeds and fits me better.  He bought me one a few years ago but it only had 7 speeds.  When you’re riding with other people who have 21 speeds and are going up hills it makes it a bit easier – especially if you don’t have the leg power.  I don’t like the photo of me but as I told Rick, this is what I look like so here it is.  I also had to get a new router for my computers.  My old b speed one has had it’s day!

Wednesday, June 17,2009

We have a really nice walking and biking trail. It runs along the Ohio River.  Rick and I walked a couple of miles on it this morning.  Here’s one of the views from the trail.

 

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

We went to the Mexican restaurant and had dinner with good friends – Tim & Debbie Krantz.  They are always fun to be with and we have a great time.

 

Monday, June 15, 2009

Rick & I took Katie and went to Oglebay Park for a walk.  While we were sitting on a bench and enjoying the day, this trolley came by.  We brought Katie back to the house and went to the Olive Garden for a nice dinner.

 

Sunday, June 14, 2009

I took a photo of the back yard.  It looks pretty nice.  The grass is nice and green and the flowers are growing.  I don’t take any credit for this.  It’s mostly Rick’s work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment