Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, June 28, 2009

More Week 26 Photos

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Susan, Mike, and the kids came back from Yellowstone last night.  Now I can take the noisy bird home.  Really, it wasn’t too bad, I have gotten use to it but it still makes a big mess, seeds everywhere.  When we took it home, we found that Susan had dyed her red hair black.  It doesn’t even look like her.

Friday, June 26, 2009

An old fire truck I think – or a truck made into a fire truck.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

I may be a little slow with blog posts for a while.  I told Anna (my hairdresser) I’d make a Shutterfly book for her.  That’s twenty layouts and front and back covers. Usually I spend a couple of months on a project this big, but she wants it by August so it will be some intense work for me.  Here are a couple of turkeys we spotted from the road.  They were a good distance away even with the zoom lens.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

We went for a drive and instead of making Katie ride in the cage.  We left the door open so she could stand on the seat and look out the window.  Instead, she wanted in the front seat with us.  This is a photo of her trying to get in front and us determined she’s staying in back.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I spotted these flowers at the library when I was walking Katie.  Love them!  Aren’t they beautiful?


Monday, June 22, 2009

Since Sunday was such a long day, thought I’d break this post up.  Look at these cute little pots!

0 comments:

Post a Comment