Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, June 15, 2009

Week 24 Photos

 

June 13, 2009

Years ago I bought about five June bearing strawberry plants for Rick.  He loves strawberries.  They have now spread out the whole length of fence in our backyard.  We have enough strawberries for us and the bunnies!

June 12, 2009

I had to go and have x-rays of my back and shoulder.  I may have a pinched nerve in my back but I think I'm just getting old and the bones are starting to tell me so!

 

June 11, 2009

Got a photo of one of the baby bunnies.  They are really fast but this one was hiding.

June 10, 2009

I love this photo!  The pigeons always come after the bird seed and this guy made it into one of the smaller feeders.  You can tell he just fits.

June 9, 2009

This is Anna  - my hairdresser.  She's been coloring and cutting my hair for years now.  I've been trying to get her picture since the first of the year and she finally let me take one!!

June 8, 2009

Susan, Mike, and the kids went on vacation so we are keeping their bird. It's  makes lots of noise and is very messy!! I love birds but don't think I would want another one!

June 7, 2009

We have a mother and baby bunnies again.  I was able to get this shot of the mother today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment