Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Week 49

Better late than never!

Here’s photos for the first week of December.

Sunday, November 29

Things are really slow – so I’ll just take photos of some of the Xmas decorations.  This I really like.  I picked it up at a craft show in Wheeling a few years ago.

Monday, November 30

I love stuffed animals!  Guess is comes from not having any as a kid.  Rob’s allergies were so bad we didn’t have any stuffed animals in the house.

Tuesday,  December 1

Here is my Katie Xmas pin!  Isn’t it cute!

Wednesday, December 2

Sometimes I get myself in trouble when I surf the web.  I came across some crocheted patterns for Barbie dolls and went nuts.  Why didn’t they have things like this when I played with Barbie’s? I came across this on Ebay and just had to have it!  Now to get my courage up to make it! This is just the pattern!

Thursday, December 3

Roberta is traveling from Wisconsin to Roanoke.  Since I probably won’t see here over the holidays, I decided to go to Roanoke with her.  Rick drove me to Gallipolis, OH  (about 2 1/2 hours) where we met Roberta.  We had a nice suite with kitchen, living room and bedroom.

Friday, December 4

We decided to stay over again tonight.  We were going to see Sue and Jill while we were here but they are ill.  We spent most of the afternoon having Rob’s truck worked on.  The wheel bearing in the right front had gone bad.  I got some good photos of Rob, but I can’t seem to get a good one of us together!

Saturday, December 5

We got up to a snowstorm this morning.  Since it’s a two day drive for Rob to get home, we headed out.  We stopped by Mom and Dad’s gravesite in Covington and someone had stole the flowers I put there in September to last until spring.  Thankfully, Jenny said she would take the new ones and put on the graves.  It probably would have taken us most of the day to do it.

It was pretty slippery until we passed Charleston, WV.  Rick met us again in Gallipolis to pick me up and the roads were clear.  Rob had clear sailing the rest of the way home.  We only got a dusting in Moundsville.

0 comments:

Post a Comment