Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

December 6 – 12 photos

I think I’ve gotten the weeks count off somewhere.  As long as I have each week done I don’t think it matters. 

Sunday December 6

The first photo is a Christmas decoration that Nicky gave me one year.  It’s really cute.

Monday, December 7

I told you about the Barbie doll crochet patterns I saw.  They are from Annie Attic.  She did a collection of 12 patterns plus a bride’s pattern for about 10 years.  I told Rick I wanted them for Xmas.  I had to get them from used book stores and Ebay since they started in 1991 and are no longer published.  They have the 1991 ones for download at Annie’s Attic but they were 6.95 apiece.  The first two sets I got from a used bookstore in Florida.  They arrived today.  I’ve already started thinking about which one to do first.

1991

1992

Tuesday December 8

We finally got the new furniture!  I love it!

Wednesday, December 9

We finished decorating the house.  I used to do this in one weekend.  I guess I’m getting old.  Rick has put the garland up for me the last few years.  I’m terrified of heights and it was hard for me to stand on a ladder and get it up.

 

Every year I say I’m not decorating so much and then I pull it all out.  I have quit putting up the villages.  I used to put one on the mantle and then one on the table in the hall.  It’s just too much.  Especially when sometimes no one comes and we’re the only ones that see them.

Thursday, December 10

Rick received this in the mail today.  He is summoned for jury duty twice the week of Christmas.  What fun!

Friday, December 11

Today is Mom’s birthday.  She’s gone but she’s missed everyday! This is a photo from Christmas 2004.  She was always delighted by everything we got her.

Saturday, December 12

My cocker ornaments – I have two of them.  One is Molly and the other is Katie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment