Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Photos from December 13 – 19

Sunday, December 13

I worked on my Xmas cards and got them ready to mail.

Monday, December 14

I started baking some for Xmas.  The first thing I made was cakeballs.  This a a crumbled red velvet cake mixed with cream cheese frosting and dipped in almond bark.  Very good!

Today was also Nick’s birthday but they had his cake Saturday and didn’t ask us to come up so I don’t have a photo.

Happy Birthday Nick!

Tuesday, December 15

I’ve been crocheting like mad.  I wanted to get this finished just to see what it looked like.  My first crocheted doll dress.

Wednesday, December 16

Today I made my mix.  Mom always made it and gave it to us for Christmas.  I feel I should have it every Christmas so I make it for me and Rick now.  Mainly me, I don’t think Rick likes mine very well.  I hunted and hunted for a large roasting pan to make it in, but this was the largest I could find.  I had to cut down on some of the ingredients to get it in the pan.

Also Susan’s birthday was today.  She’s 37 – wow!  I’m getting old!

Thursday, December 17

I made peanut butter fudge for Rick today.  My chocolate didn’t turn out too well.  Now that I don’t work, I don’t have to do my baking all in one day.  I can string it out and do a little each day!

 

Friday, December 18

Jerald (my ex boss) had his Xmas party today.  We went for a while but didn’t stay too long since Rick hurt his back yesterday.

Here’s Jerald.  He’s a big WV fan – that’s why he’s wearing a blue and gold Santa hat!

The guys I worked with the last few years – left to right – Brent, Rich, & Jeff

Jerald, Donna (who took my place – black sweatshirt) and some guests. 

Saturday, December 19

Our first snowfall with accumulation this winter

0 comments:

Post a Comment