Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Week 48

Here I am – behind again. Oh well, just a few more weeks!

Sunday, November 22

We went to another of Nick’s hockey games. It just wasn’t his night. He was playing two games again. In the first game, he got knocked up against the boards pretty hard. It took him a minute to get back up. Since we were taking the girls home after the first game, we stayed around to make sure he was okay. He said he was okay, his neck just hurt a bit. In the second game against a much larger opponent he got knocked into the board again and broke his arm in two places. So no more hockey until the arm heals.

Monday, November 23

Since this is Thanksgiving week, here is my cute Katie Thanksgiving pin!

Tuesday, November 24

I’m starting to decorate for Xmas very slowly We got new garlands for the steps and I got them up today. I intend to take several days and not try to do it in one day this time.

Wednesday, November 25

Today I started working on the tree. We’re going to Susan’s for dinner so I don’t have alot of cooking to do. You couldn’t tell it from the photo, but Rick did bring down the tree from the third floor and put it up by himself today. But this is my decorating helpers!!!!!!

You can’t tell from the photo, but he has his feet propped up on pillows to keep his legs from crushing Katie. She insists she has to stay near one of us! Especially when we’re laying down! What a lazy dog!!

Thursday, November 26

Thanksgiving dinner at Susan’s! A good time was had by all!

Friday, November 27

Since I didn’t cook yesterday, I didn’t have any leftovers. I made a small dinner for us today with a small turkey. I love turkey!

Saturday, November 28

Christmas tree is up and decorated – now for the rest of the house!

0 comments:

Post a Comment