Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, August 7, 2009

Week 31 Photos

This week I am going to start the posting with Sunday’s photos.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

The RV is sitting at a service station waiting on new tires, plates, and an inspection sticker.  So we decided to spend the afternoon doing a little cleaning.  Rick is cleaning the front with Katie helping.

 

Monday, July 27, 2009

It’s been a real boring day and I needed to take a photo of something so I took a photo of the bell in the back yard.  When the grandkids were younger they would run and ring it whenever they came down.  Poor thing is really neglected these days – no one rings it.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Another photo of one of our backyard treasures.  This rock that has been engraved you might say.  I’m not sure of the correct term.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

We decided to go to see Roberta in Wisconsin tomorrow.  I’m trying to pack much lighter than I have in the past (getting ready for the RV).  We’ve got almost everything together to load in the car in the morning.  I’ve found this is the best way for me not to forget anything.

 

Thursday, July 30, 2009

We left around 9 am this morning and traveled a little over 400 miles to Champaign, Illinois to spend the night.  Of course lots of the scenery looked the same but I saw this interesting truck and snapped a photo.

 

Friday, July 31, 2009

Another day of traveling all day again.  I did see this helicopter on the back of a trailer.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

I took a photo of Roberta’s house.  It’s a really nice house but I wouldn’t want to live this far north.

0 comments:

Post a Comment