Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Week 30 photos

I really should start with Sunday and make you read the whole week in order.  Maybe next post - but you can always start at the bottom and work your way up!!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wheeling is having their Italian Festival this weekend.  It's mainly music, some games for the kids, crafts, and food.  We took a walk through this year but didn't buy anything.

Friday , July 24, 2009

We found the bunny nest this morning.  We couldn't tell if it had been abandoned or not but since it's illegal to have one and everyone's best advice is to let nature takes it's course, we put the baby at the entrance.  Apparently he smelled something because he scooted right down the hole.  I haven't been back because I just want to assume his mother was there and he's fine.  It's better for me if I think that.

Now for some big news.  We are now the owners of the motorhome we started looking at in May.  Of course I'm in debt up to the a.. now but hopefully things go well.  We have to get 6 new tires very first thing.  It's at the station now.  Also we have to get tags and an inspection sticker.  We are then taking it to the RV service center and having them check out the rv stuff.  It's a 2002 28 ft. Four Winds motorhome.  It wasn't used much - it only has 16,000 miles on it.  The owner's wife had a stroke and didn't recover enough to be able to climb in and out of it.  So they decided to sell.  I took more inside photos.

 

Thursday,  July 23, 2009

This is what we found on the sidewalk while walking Katie.  Do you know what it is?  It's a baby bunny.  Apparently it had been there almost all day according to someone who walked by there this afternoon.  We left it in case the mother bunny came back for it but around dark I couldn't stand to think of it freezing to death so I went and got it.  I put it in a shoebox (yes it was still alive) half on and off a heating pad.  I also put some water in a Ziploc bag, heating it a few seconds in the microwave, and put it in there also.  I curled right up around it.  I tried to feed it some canned milk but after reading on the Internet found I could do more harm than good.  We'll take it in the morning and try to find the nest and put it back.

Wednesday,  July 22, 2009

Thought I'd post a photo of the progress they're making on tearing down that old house.  They are doing it board by board themselves.  What a mess!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Our hibiscus plant is finally blooming.  It has lots of flowers this year.

 

Monday, July 20, 2009

I spend so much time taking photos of Katie that I thought it only fair our cat get equal time.  This is our cat! Can you tell how exciting life is around here?

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Rick & I spent the afternoon washing the cars.  We've been using our 2008 Avalon some so it needed washing too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment