Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Week 33 Photos

Sunday, August 9, 2009

We left Robbie’s house this morning and made it as far as Indianapolis, Indiana around 6  pm.  Here’s a photo of Rick and Katie relaxing in the motel room.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Another long day of traveling.  We did make it home around 4 pm.  I took some photos out the window as we passed by.  This was the best one but I don’t remember where I took it.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Now that we’re home we can start cleaning on the RV.  Even though it’s really hot we washed the outside of it and did a little inside cleaning today.  This also gives a bit of perspective of how large it is.  I couldn’t get the whole thing in one photo so I had to combine two.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

We spent the whole day cleaning the inside of the RV so I wondered what I would take a photo of.  Then I noticed how big the bushes in front of my neighbor’s house were and how many flowers they had.  You can also see they still haven’t finished tearing down the house next to him.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

More RV cleaning but we went motorcycling for a while in the heat.  This photo was of a barge going through the locks and dam in Hannibal, Ohio.

 

Friday, August 14, 2009

Pam, my ex-boss’s wife, gave him a 50th surprise birthday party.  Jerald and I never had a photo taken together during the thirteen years I worked for him so we had his nephew take one of the three of us –Jerald, me, Rick.  Happy 50th Birthday Jerald!!!

PS – I DO have other outfits but it just happens that the last few times I’ve had my photo taken I’ve had this on!  It’s just the newest so I wear it on special days and that seems to be when someone else takes my photo!!!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Katie misses Maggie terribly.  She always mopes and doesn’t eat when we leave but today she perked up and was chasing the birds out of the yard again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment