Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Week 34

Sunday, August 16, 2009

I found these darling salt & pepper shakers in Wisconsin.  Of course, I just had to buy them.

Monday, August 17, 2009

I had a little trouble with road signs on the trip so thought it was time to get my eyes checked again. All is well - my vision has not changed that much. I just needed my glasses adjusted a bit.  I should have thought of that first but I didn't.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

J.D.Robb has a new  paperback book.  I got and read it.  I wish I could control myself and not finish the book in one day.  Books are getting too expensive and I finish them way too soon!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I finally got a good photo of Nick!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Our first camping trip!  We only went about 30 miles from home in case we forgot something important or had trouble.  This is after we set up at the campground.

Friday, August 21, 2009

We're having a great time.  Every thing is working fine and we're really comfortable.  Of course, Katie, being so timid, stays really close.  She's actually laying on my other foot.  She seems to like the RV but not the trips.  It makes too many loud noises for her, especially when we hit a bump.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Time to go home, but we took one last walk before we left.  Someone decorated their campsite with these cuties.  Katie actually snarled her lip when she checked them out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment