Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Photos for January 5 and 6

Here are the photos I took for January 5 & 6. 

 

January 6 - My Zutter Bind It All came.   I love to make little albums and I'm hoping this makes it easier.  I have alot of trouble punching the holes.  Of course the locking mechanism on the right broke as I was taking it out of the box, but they said they would mail a replacement.

 

BinditAll

 

January 5 - Photos of Katie.  This is how my floor looks every morning when I come downstairs or just about anytime.  Katie loves her toys

!Katie's Toys2

 

Of course, how can you scold her when she looks at you so innocently?

Let's play

 

Here's another of her guarding them.

 

my toys

 

These are her favorites and only a fraction of what she can spread around.

2 comments:

Chreamps said...

Looks like you are going to have some fun with your Zutter Bind It All! Katie is adorable and, yes, know about having the toys all over (about trip on them every morning!).

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

Look at those big eyes, shes so cute!! Shes got a lot of toys! lol adorable photos!

Post a Comment