Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, January 9, 2009

Photos for January 7 & 8

This taking a photo a day is a bit harder than I thought it would be.  I've had a bad cold and now my bronchial tubes are inflamed.  Since I don't want to go out, I need to find something inside the house.

One of my favorite dishes - Taco Soup. A Weight Watcher chili-like soup that's  great on a cold winter day, especially since the furnace was off again this morning. 

Now that's a bill I'm going to dread getting! It took around 5 hours labor, a new control board, and ignitor to get it going again.  Of course,  it's getting old but what isn't?

 

tacosoup

 

I ended up using another photo today than the one I had planned. Around 4 pm today , the furnace shut down.   Since the HVAC shop closes at 5,  I didn't know if they would get here today. Of course, since I worked there for 13 years I was hoping they would find time for me!  But sometimes it's just not possible.  The boss showed up after 5  and finally got it going around 7 pm.  Yeah!  We'll have heat tonight!   Here's my shot for today:

 

Jerald

 

Jerald's a good guy and I sort of miss working for him. I don't miss the public but sometimes I miss the job!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That taco soup looks SO YUMMY! Great photo. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Kim said...

Both pictures are great and so different! These do a really good job of showing your life this week.

Post a Comment