Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Week 28 photos

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Our sunflowers have started getting heads on them.  These are the small ones.  We didn't plant any of them this year - they just came up from seeds the birds dropped last year.

Friday, July 10, 2009

My neighbor asked me to let his dogs out today and tomorrow.  I seldom get to see them without the white vinyl fence in between so I snapped a photo.  Macy - black lab and Champ - weimaraner.  Champ is younger than Katie and jumps all over you.  Macy is about nine and really a sweet dog.  They were delighted to see me every time I came in.  Trying to get both of them in the photo proved to be a challenge.  Champ kept trying to lick the camera!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Another bad photo of me.  We decided to go out to dinner at the Highlands (shopping mall near Cabela's) at Cheddars.  I had a new outfit so Rick snapped a photo.

Wednesday July 8, 2009

It was a gorgeous day so we went riding with Tim and Deb on the motorcycles.

Tuesday July 7, 2009

Barrels - that's all you see on the highway these days.  I get so tired of looking at them don't you?

Monday July 6, 2009

I'm running out of ideas for photos so I have to start snapping things around the house.   These are the calendar bears I bought years ago.  I saw a perpetual calendar with little statues of the Pillsbury dough boy around the outside edges and I loved it.  I had the idea of getting someone to make the calendar with the frames around the outside edge for the bears but it never happened.  These guys now sit on my kitchen counter.

Sunday July 5, 2009

I saw something on the web about charm bracelets coming back.  I remembered one of the charm bracelets I had in high school.  It was from my business teacher Mrs. Williams.  She got all of us girls (sorry no boys in the class) a charm bracelet and gave us charms for every level we passed in the courses.  I still have mine so I took a photo of it.  The file folders are the filing, my shorthand speed, my transcription, and the last two my typing speed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment