Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Week 15 Pictures

 

Saturday April 11, 2009

A cute bunny for Easter.  I picked this up at a my friend Sheila's craft shop this week.  It's really cute.  Of course, I caught Katie chewing on it's nose today! 

 

Friday April 10, 2009

We rented Marley and Me to watch.  I wanted to go see it at the movies during Christmas but I heard it was really sad and I didn't want to bawl my eyes out in public.  It's bad enough to do it in front of Rick at home.  Well I did cry but it was a great movie and really funny.  I loved it!  If you haven't seen it, watch it!

Thursday April 9, 2009

Another cocker spaniel!! His name is Bandit and he belongs to someone Rick worked with.  Katie and I run into him on our walks alot.  He's very friendly and very large for a cocker.  He's really very pretty!

 

Wednesday April 8, 2009

Big day today!! We went to the Highlands mall to do some shopping and have dinner at the Olive Garden.  I got a new pillow to replace the one Katie chewed up over a year ago (I haven't scrapped that yet, but getting close) and a new laptop!! I'm really excited!  Of course I love computers and my desktop is giving me some trouble.  Also I really have withdrawal really bad when we travel and I don't have a computer.  It's a Toshiba Satellite 305.  It has 4 gigs of ram, a 320 gb hard drive, with some bells and whistles.   It has Vista 64 bit on it - I'm not sure I'll like that but we'll see.  Bad photo but was taken after dark.

 

Tuesday April 7, 2009

Winter is back!  I took this about 7 am in the morning when I got up.  It was pretty chilly.  The weeping cherry tree in the yard looks so out of place blooming in the snow!

Monday April 6, 2009

We went for a drive and saw some really cute baby calves.  This was the best photo.  They were all darling!

Sunday April  5, 2009

This is my Katie Easter bunny pin.  I think this is so cute!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment