Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, March 8, 2009

March 7, 2009

Here's my hubby and former boss getting ready to go four-wheeling for the day.  I'm going to work on my table topper!

 

March 6, 2009

Maybe spring is finally coming.  One of the trees outside is beginning to bud.

March 5, 2009

I love the smell of this candle.  We use it alot in the evenings after I've cooked something for dinner and the smell lingers in the house.  I'd much rather smell this!

March 4, 2009

One of my major problem areas is my weight.  I love sweets.  I lost 56 lbs a few years ago and kept it off for several years.  In the past two years I've lost my willpower and it's back!  Well, I'm working on getting it off.  I'm a lifetime member of Weight Watchers and during my gains I've still gone once a month to get weighed.  This last month, I've been working on it and I had lost 3.6 lbs when I weighed-in today.  At least it's a start.  A small start but it comes off much more slowly than it goes on.

 

March 3, 2009

I started this table topper just before Valentine's day.  I never paid attention to the size. It's huge!  More of a tablecloth than a topper.  I've been working on it as much as possible but I doubt I get it done this year in time for St. Patrick's day.  I'll take more photos as I finish it.

 

March 2, 2009

Here are two of my pins that I'll wear this month.   I don't have a St. Patrick's pin but may order one.  It's one of the few holidays I don't have. One is a Katie pin and the other a Molly pin.

 

March 1, 2009

Today is Katie's second birthday.  I considered getting her a small cake, and hat to celebrate but figured she should enjoy her birthday so I gave her another new toy.  It was really an older one.  This is the fourth duck like this she's had.  She destroyed 2 of them and the 3 is almost there.  You can tell she was enjoying playing with it.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment