Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, March 15, 2009

March 14, 2009

My little cocker planter on the porch just waiting for spring.

 

March 13, 2009

Is this the picture of contentment or not!  Apparently everything is good in Katie's world!

 

March 12, 2009

This is where I have spent most of my time this week.  I really want to get this finished by St. Patrick's day.  I'm afraid if I stop I'll just tuck it away and not finish it.  I still have a ways to go yet.  Rick put the TV remote there to indicate the it's size.  A lot larger than I thought!  Good news - after a very frustrating time this year the taxes are done and filed!!  Thank goodness!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

March 11, 2009

Spring is on the way!  Got a photo of this robin today.  One of the first ones I have seen.

 

March 10, 2009

Poor little Katie!  Every time one of us leaves the house this is a familiar site.  She sits here and waits until we come back.  I assume she does the same thing we both of us leave because you can always see her little face through the door when we come home. 

 

March 9, 2009

Got the camera!  I'll have to keep this one.  I'm too cheap to pay a 15% restocking fee if I don't like it!  It's a Canon SD1100 IS.

 

 

March 8, 2009

Rick cleaning up his 4 wheeler after a day of playing!  We're making a trip later to see about a small camera for me to carry in my pocket!

0 comments:

Post a Comment