Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March 23, 2009

We spent the afternoon with Susan.  She's thinking about getting the kids a pool this summer but would prefer to get a used one.  We took her to look at a couple.  I loved the lighting in the car so took this photo.

March 22, 2009

We decided to go out and eat this evening.  One of my favorite places.  It's pretty bad when the most exciting thing happening in your day is where you ate supper!!

 

March 21, 2009

This was such a boring week.  I haven't finished the St. Patrick's table topper yet and not alot is going on in our lives.  I've only seen flowers at one neighbor's house when I've been walking Katie. They really look good to me though.

March 20, 2009

The ice has melted from the pond and the fish are wanting to be fed again.  We didn't lose  any even though they spent the winter under the ice!

 

March 19, 2009

Rick actually took this photo so I'm cheating a bit.  He went for a walk along the railroad tracks.  This is the Burger power plant in Ohio.

March 18, 2009

We had a friend drop by so I took her photo.  Sheila just opened up a great craft shop.

 

March 17, 2009

On Tuedays and Saturdays  we go to the Mexican restaurant.  I love their food and it's extremely reasonable.  What I like the most is the 2 for 1 margaritas.  No wonder I have trouble losing weight but these are so good!!

March 16, 2009

Since he retired Rick helps me around the house.  We clean on Mondays.  He runs the vacuum cleaner for me because it just kills my back.  Caught him in the act!

 

March 15, 2009 - Sunday

We went to Sam's club for some groceries and to the pet stuff for Katie's peanut butter stuff.  She loves this.  I put it in her kong toy when we're going to be gone for a while to keep her busy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment