Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Week 38 Photos

I apologize for being so late with these photos.  This is something that is getting harder and harder to do.  My life is not exciting enough to find something to take a photo of every day.  Sometimes I don't even leave the house but I do have some photos.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

The birds using the birdbath in the backyard.  I love to sit and watch them.

Monday, September 14, 2009

This is actually Cheyanne's birthday but she had cross country practice after school and a soccer game that night.  I made it to the game.  They played an all boy's team and unfortunately lost.  There aren't enough kids for an all girl or boy's team this year so they are co-ed.  Cheyanne's team has about 3 boys and the rest girls, so they are playing different teams this year.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Today is actually my birthday.  I'm not telling my age but it's depressing.  We went to dinner at Red Lobster, and I got lots of cards.  It was a good day even though I'm so depressed at getting older.  i really don't know why but it did depress me this year.  Susan got me the Pumpkin Spice bath and body soap.  It smells delicious!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Snapped this photo of Katie asleep on the couch.  Sometimes I think she's going to fall off it!

Friday, September 18, 2009

I didn't have a photo for Thursday, but I have two for today.  We went to the Steamboat Festival in Wheeling.  There was food and steamboats.  It was okay but not great.  They did have the Johnsonville Brats - which they say is the largest grill in the world.  The whole thing is a grill and it can cook 750 brats at once.

Also this was about the cutest steamboat I saw. There was one other trimmed in red but I couldn't get a photo of it.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Rick and Jerald went 4-wheeling again down in the southern part of the state.  Pam stopped by with Lexie, their granddaughter, who is three.  I snapped a photo of her.  She's a little cutie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment